1000 Dollar Experiment

We are joyfully creating our lives. We welcome prosperity, health, beauty, love, friendship, and all wonderful, positive things. Sometimes we play the Prosperity Game. Google it, sweetheart.

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Oh it is good when things pop up.

A finance blog-columnist is interviewing me. I am struggling to answer the questions like you wouldn't believe. I guess that means I need to answer them.

Whoa! Look at this! That seems like a reasonable use of $20++K, no?

1 Comments:

Blogger Leah in Chicago said...

A Finance Blogger? That is AWESOME! Talk about making you face your stuff, huh? Is it an email interview or phone interview? email at least gives you time to think!

Also--I can't wait to see this pool next to your inflatable hot tub and inflatable pool.

10:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home