1000 Dollar Experiment

We are joyfully creating our lives. We welcome prosperity, health, beauty, love, friendship, and all wonderful, positive things. Sometimes we play the Prosperity Game. Google it, sweetheart.

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Oooh, lovely.


I wanna spend some of that money that is burning a whole in my bank account. I want a ton of these chairs to replace my sofa. They are $2380 each. I need four, maybe five of them. That's about $12000 on new lovely chairs.

And while I already bought new Bar Stools (didn't you all love sitting on them at Rosh Hashanah?) I need newer, better, classier ones. They are in the $700 range and I need four. So that is a mere $2800.

I think that is a nice little shopping spree and turns my condo from shabby chic into classic modern (and maybe a little Austin Powersish.)

Me Like.

1 Comments:

Blogger Amy Guth said...

Ohh, cute! They would look cute in your place.

Is it shabby chic? I think I would call it artistic chic...?

7:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home