1000 Dollar Experiment

We are joyfully creating our lives. We welcome prosperity, health, beauty, love, friendship, and all wonderful, positive things. Sometimes we play the Prosperity Game. Google it, sweetheart.

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Treat!

I bought myself a really, really gorgeous duvet and sham set today that I've had my eye on for a while. It's like the perfect bedspreads good hotels have. Ahhh... and it's the perfect color. Um, and so cozy that I've hauled my laptop and officey things into my bedroom and Chairman Meow and I are snuggled up, working from here. Nice. Now, I just need the perfect white sheets and I might not ever leave my bed.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay!! Treats are good.
And I LOVE taking my laptop to bed. May explain why there's been no man there for awhile...? Hmmmm... ;)

8:44 AM  
Blogger Leah in Chicago said...

purrrrrrrrrfect! Welcome to the Duvet Club of Chicago!

11:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home