1000 Dollar Experiment

We are joyfully creating our lives. We welcome prosperity, health, beauty, love, friendship, and all wonderful, positive things. Sometimes we play the Prosperity Game. Google it, sweetheart.

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Boo on You, Ya-hoo

I turned on Yahoo radio this morning, hoping it would help keep me in a groove. My motivation has been much better this week since receiving a very uplifting call from our project lead and finding my new fish still alive and happily swimming about every morning, but music really seems to keep me focused.
Well, Yahoo did not give me a particularly upbeat selection--Alanis Morisette, Pearl Jam, and a variety of really depressing grungy 90's stuff. While I love that music and it hits a very nostalgiac chord in me, five of these songs in a row just isn't much for keeping the positive energy going.
So I turned off Yahoo and put on Prince. How can you be sad while listening to Prince? Okay, and so he's also my crush's favorite musician...what? What about it? ;)
There's Joy in Repetition...la la...Joy in Repetition...

2 Comments:

Blogger Leah in Chicago said...

You can't be sad while listening to Prince. I also find that Disco and 80's hip hop keep me smiling.

As do occasional silly cat videos from YouTube!

11:53 AM  
Blogger Amy Guth said...

You gotta match your mood! I think B52's get the kitsch factor just right to match a silly mood.

5:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home