1000 Dollar Experiment

We are joyfully creating our lives. We welcome prosperity, health, beauty, love, friendship, and all wonderful, positive things. Sometimes we play the Prosperity Game. Google it, sweetheart.

Monday, September 25, 2006

5767 Goals

This year I will.

1. Continue my study of modern Hebrew.
2. Ramp up my study of classic Hebrew in preparation for my Bat Mitzvah.
3. Return to Israel.
4. Start each day with writing.
5. Include exercise in my daily routine.
6. Choose foods that are good for my body.
7. Continue to find order in my house.
8. Allowing items that someone else can use to find their way from my house to their house.
9. To enjoy the beach.
10. To laugh even more than I do already.
11. Drink more water than soda, coffee or wine.
12. Bake challah more often since it is the most effective way for me to pray.
13. Spend time re-reading favorite novels and non-fiction books.
14. Allow an editor to come into my life and edit my book.
15. Continue writing for Shebrew.
16. Allow romance into my life.
17. Release resistance.
18. Allow well-being.
19. Leave it to my manager, you know, that God character? He can take care of a lot of this for me if I choose to let him.
20. Let go, let God.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay!!
Man, at first I thought you were going to post 5,767 goals and I was hunkering in to be realllly impressed. ;)
Also? I am all for more Challah baking.

10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home