1000 Dollar Experiment

We are joyfully creating our lives. We welcome prosperity, health, beauty, love, friendship, and all wonderful, positive things. Sometimes we play the Prosperity Game. Google it, sweetheart.

Monday, September 25, 2006

This Oughta Brighten the Place Up

I bought a Betta fish today! He's beautiful--blue & turquoise with hints of purple and a very beautiful fringed tail. I got a whole habitat for him, with filter and everything, on sale at Petco. He now lives on my desk so I have something pretty & interesting to look at during the workday beyond the beige walls of my living room. The best part is the tiny little Easter Island-ish figure I bought for him to hang out around.
So far the kitties have paid no attention to him at all, and he is up too high on my desk for them to get to him. Plus his tank has a lid, so he can't get out and they can't get in.
I haven't named him yet. I have some ideas, but I want to make sure he makes it through the night before I decide on anything. He is so neat, though!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home