1000 Dollar Experiment

We are joyfully creating our lives. We welcome prosperity, health, beauty, love, friendship, and all wonderful, positive things. Sometimes we play the Prosperity Game. Google it, sweetheart.

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Funky Monkey

My life is good, great, fabulous! I mean, I really truly can't complain.
And yet I am so bored. So demotivated lately. Struggling to do something as simple as the laundry.
I need a kick in the pants. So this week I need to focus on ways to change my surroundings, and motivate, motivate, motivate. My friend Gwyn thinks I need to go out and meet new people more and I think she's right. I think I'm too extroverted to have a job where I am home alone all day. I need to start seriously overcompensating on my public interaction. I need to put the effort into dressing myself as if I were going out every day, and leave the house more often. I need to clean, organize, and perk this damn house up. I need an inspiration to do that. Maybe some new curtains? An Ikea cart for the kitchen? Something, something. I shall think on it.
Meanwhile, I'm open to suggestions...

1 Comments:

Blogger Leah in Chicago said...

Apartment Therapy! Dondi lent me the book, but you must read it to get some inspiration for your place!

Glad things are so great! See you soon!

3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home