1000 Dollar Experiment

We are joyfully creating our lives. We welcome prosperity, health, beauty, love, friendship, and all wonderful, positive things. Sometimes we play the Prosperity Game. Google it, sweetheart.

Friday, September 22, 2006

Westward, Ho!

I hate being that blogger who can't formulate enough of her own creative thoughts and has to rely on song lyrics to get her point across. (my fellow lovelies, if you have ever done this, or used a song lyric for a title, I don't mean you--I mean the ones that fill entire posts with song lyrics on a somewhat regular basis.)
However, I have a very specific set of lyrics from the Red Hot Chili Peppers in mind today:
I'm getting sick and tired of feeling sick and tired
I'm sick of all the bullshit and I'm sick of all the liars

Which sorta sums up my feelings on work this week. Life in general has been nothing short of wonderful, full of blessings and fun and creative outlets. But work this week has just left me draiiiined.
So, after the high holidays (or should that be High Holidays?) I'm packing us all up in a rented VW Bus ala' Little Miss Sunshine and driving out west to spend some time in nature, relaxin' and kickin' back and sleeping under the stars.
That should blow a few thou', easy, factoring in the purchase of camping gear and the cost of gas these days. (I wonder how much it would really cost to rent a VW bus? Hmmm...I smell a project for myself...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home