1000 Dollar Experiment

We are joyfully creating our lives. We welcome prosperity, health, beauty, love, friendship, and all wonderful, positive things. Sometimes we play the Prosperity Game. Google it, sweetheart.

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

I Shall Now Manipulate the Force

Pretty cool use of $13,000 huh? Who knew the force could be bought!
Okay, really, I've been thinking about prosperity and fortune a lot the last few days. And while I really really really do appreciate the professional and monetary success I've received lately (thanks higher power!), it is not where my positive energy needs to be focused right now.
Without getting too specific, there is a far away fella with whom I am going to need some resolution. I've come to peace with the fact it won't be happening soon. But it does need to happen.
SO! I have planned a very nice week's vacation in New Zealand with my $13,000 for us to sort out our issues. :) We'll be staying at the Puka Park Resort. Go ahead, say it three times fast. It's fun!
We'll also be going to a three day surfing camp, and I'll buy us both wetsuits (although I think he has one already) and surf boards.
I think we'll take kayaking lessons too.
And there will be at least one really fabulous dinner. I couldn't find a restaurant that met my criteria for nicey-nice, but I'm sure the New Zealand tourist board can help me. Or perhaps the Puka Park concierge. Regardless, I'll be wearing this pretty dress and carrying this handbag (in black of course).
That's a good chunk of money right there, so I'm putting the remainder toward shopping, entertainment, dining, and the multiple bottles of champagne. Cheers to sorting out the past, present and future!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is FANTASTIC! i think you and Mr. "Blast from Past and Possible Future" will have a wonderful, lovely time in New Zealand.

Feel free to blog about what a day spent surfing with him might feel with--it could help.

1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home