1000 Dollar Experiment

We are joyfully creating our lives. We welcome prosperity, health, beauty, love, friendship, and all wonderful, positive things. Sometimes we play the Prosperity Game. Google it, sweetheart.

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

30-day challenge

I want to revive an old thing i used to do. A thirty-day challenge. I just don't know what I want to challenge myself to do. Hmm.. I could take inspiration from Diane and Leah and jump start my fitness. The 30-day yoga challenge. or, the 30-day higher running mileage challenge. Or, what about the

When I Googled this, I was (not) surprised (at all) to find Steve Pavlina's blog addressing this very thing. One of his suggestions was: "Go out every evening. Go somewhere different each time, and do something fun — this will be a memorable month." Which sounds pretty good, but I know I am in a put-myself-out-there-in-front-of-crowds then retreat fully mode for book readings.

Hmm. Maybe the yoga. It makes me feel good all around.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe if you get back on the yoga thing, I'll be inspired to get back on the running thing, which I haven't done in...oh... a week or so...
Bleh. :(

11:26 PM  
Blogger Leah in Chicago said...

Of course you found Steve's site... how funny. I love the idea of a new place every night... hmmmm... Maybe in November.

9:24 AM  
Blogger Wild Dark One said...

Within 1 hour of reading your post, I ran across a magazine article with a blurb about Steve Pavlina! The fates have spoken and I am listening--although I have not decided what to choose. Have you decided?

9:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home