1000 Dollar Experiment

We are joyfully creating our lives. We welcome prosperity, health, beauty, love, friendship, and all wonderful, positive things. Sometimes we play the Prosperity Game. Google it, sweetheart.

Monday, October 16, 2006

Things for my new pad

Although I also need to reorganizing and prioritizing some life goals, right now I think I will start over the $1000 experiment as it relates to the new condo Ted and I will soon be finding. We have been dabbling in open houses and real estate websites but have just finally decided that we are actually ready to buy a new, bigger, nicer, in-a-quieter-neighborhood condo. So those are the thoughts I want to send to the universe...

With my first $1000 I think I will buy a gift (not technically allowed, but it does come with very selfish intentions) for my sweet husband Ted. A brand new gas grill. And with the leftovers, a new set of grill utensils and apron.

So you see it is really a gift to myself: no messy stove, dirty dishes, or hot kitchen.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dang! That is one fancy grill!
And yes, I think we can let this slide, since it's defintely a gift to you as well. :)

9:12 PM  
Blogger Sythlordess said...

Very nice choice in a grill. I know you will get much enjoyment out of Ted's cooking...hehe.. :)

11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home