1000 Dollar Experiment

We are joyfully creating our lives. We welcome prosperity, health, beauty, love, friendship, and all wonderful, positive things. Sometimes we play the Prosperity Game. Google it, sweetheart.

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Already Ready for Spring

In case you can't tell, one of the biggest perks for me of getting a new place is finally having outdoor space again. Even in the dog days of summer (which aren't that bad in Chicago), I love watering plants and eating breakfast outside on weekday mornings. And since the new place will be within walking distance of my job, I will have time to stop and smell the roses (or impatiens and begonias).

So my next $2000 will be outfitting my new deck with table and chairs from Design Within Reach for a total of $1450. And I really like this pot that will hold one of my favorite palm trees both inside and out on the deck. Maybe also some deck rail planters, dirt, and wonderful plants for $250.

Yeah!!! An outdoor space to call my own!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Leah in Chicago said...

Love it! It will look great in Ravenswood!

10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home