1000 Dollar Experiment

We are joyfully creating our lives. We welcome prosperity, health, beauty, love, friendship, and all wonderful, positive things. Sometimes we play the Prosperity Game. Google it, sweetheart.

Friday, September 29, 2006

Regroup

I've needed a couple days to kind of refocus on my wants and needs. Seems to be going around a bit lately! :)
The main thing I need to focus on right now, at least for the time being, is simply creating more free time for myself. The ultimate goal is to have time to do the "want to do's" and the "have to do's" instead of choosing one over the other. So far it's going pretty well--the laundry is done, and I've nearly finished my new book while being able to enjoy it mainly while lounging in the bathtub. Still, there's a lot that needs to be done around the house and a lot of creative projects I need to settle into. So, I just need to keep my eye on the prize right now and keep on this path.
Also, I've got my "recruiting mojo" back at work, so that's good. Makes me feel a bit less overwhelmed all around.

2 Comments:

Blogger Amy Guth said...

Ahhhhh..... reading in the tub is the best, isn't it? Only I am prone to falling asleep and dropping the book in the tub. Anyone else ever do that? No?

Oh.

2:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I die and go to heaven, it will be a giant bathtub where I soak and read all my favorite books for eternity.
Er, without falling asleep.

2:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home