1000 Dollar Experiment

We are joyfully creating our lives. We welcome prosperity, health, beauty, love, friendship, and all wonderful, positive things. Sometimes we play the Prosperity Game. Google it, sweetheart.

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Found My Condo

Okay, today is $3,000 in the bank for me. How that relates to finding my new condo on the Lake, I'm not sure. But for a mere $235,000 I get my Condo on the Lake. It is located at 7625 N. Eastlake Terrace, #405 and for a mere $30,000, I get deeded, heated parking! It has decks overlooking the lake. So perhaps with the $3,000 I could save for the downpayment... Actually, everyday from here on out I could accumulate the money to buy it outright. Hey, I like that. No mortgage. It will just be mine. Let me figure out how many days that will take. Hmmm... somehow it feels like maybe I'm not playing the game properly if I do this. What do you guys think? Does anyone remember the math equation to figure out how many days it will take me to accumulate $265,000 in the incremental way we are doing it? This condo is what I have been searching for for years!! I got the email today from Koenig & Strey that it is available for immediate move-in, owner relocating. You feedback is welcome. Cheers! XOXO

2 Comments:

Blogger Leah in Chicago said...

Open up your copy of Ask & It is Given. While we make up our own rules, saving isn't the best way to play the game and grow prosperity.

I would put the $3000 today down as your ... what is it called? The money you give the seller in good faith towards the purchase. $1000 to $5000 so they know you are serious.

By playing the game with daily purchases (material things and experiences) you will allow the energy to flow. By saving, you stop the energy and may not see the prosperity in your real life.

My 2 cents.

11:03 AM  
Blogger wafelenbak said...

I agree with Leah. Although it is cool, like with my floating bed, to begin thinking about things you really really want to save for in real life, for the purposes of this game you're kind of creating a blockage for yourself.
I feel like a bum sometimes because I haven't done any donations to charity here, but in my real life I do. For me, what I'm getting out of this blog is learning how to spoil myself and put myself first, something I would bank all of us on this blog don't do enough.
And that's MY 2 cents. :)

11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home