1000 Dollar Experiment

We are joyfully creating our lives. We welcome prosperity, health, beauty, love, friendship, and all wonderful, positive things. Sometimes we play the Prosperity Game. Google it, sweetheart.

Monday, August 07, 2006

I'll take four, four, four for my baby.

Today I have $4000 in my bank account to spend. Huzzah! I hope to lift my Monday blues with a little shopping spree.

First, I need to be waxed, painted, cuticles arranged, massaged, and um... generally pampered. I'm going to budget $500 for that. Yeah, $500 worth of pampering.

Second, my wardrobe needs to be kicked up a notch. That means I need to get to Vive La Femme for a makeover. This Anna Shulz skirt for starters. Maybe this shirt and why not lots of jeans? Knowing what Stephanie is capable of getting me to spend, I'm going to make her her week and budget $3000. Yes, $3000 on designer plus size clothes.

That leaves $500. I'm going to finally get some sort of iPod with some kick ass accesories. For that I'll be studying over at Church of the iPod this afternoon. Don't tell my Rabbi.

1 Comments:

Blogger Amy Guth said...

That v-neck color would be SO PRETTY on you.

4:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home