1000 Dollar Experiment

We are joyfully creating our lives. We welcome prosperity, health, beauty, love, friendship, and all wonderful, positive things. Sometimes we play the Prosperity Game. Google it, sweetheart.

Monday, August 07, 2006

Ocho is Great

Well, this time I have no legitimate excuse for my couple of days worth of slacking on this. So for no real reason, I am going to say it is because a dog ate my laptop. Ok? Great. $8000 here we go:

. I kind of want to have a badass bike so I can bike to classes in the Fall. This one will do (as an aside, I can't figure out how to put html in these things anymore. Sorry, bare with me and just copy and paste the links). http://knightbikes.com/itemdetails.cfm?catalogId=39&id=891 $1600.00

. Umm, let's throw in about $1000 for inevitable medical expenses that will come out of said new bike.

. For my newly created (previously dining room) home office http://www.crateandbarrel.com/family.aspx?c=1070&f=12304&viewall=1 $2200

. Kind of scary times to walk around kippah-clad. I think some Krav Maga classes are in order. A year to really master it: $500

. I like trees. $2700 for lots and lots of trees in the Negev. http://www.jnf.org/site/PageServer?pagename=Garden
.

5 Comments:

Blogger Leah in Chicago said...

Hooray you are back!

Bad dog, bad, bad dog.

9:34 PM  
Blogger wafelenbak said...

Hooray! I was afraid we had estrogened you away. :-)

10:36 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Pssh, it is soooo not possible to estrogen me away. Glad you all had such a deeply significant Sunday afternoon...

9:05 AM  
Blogger Leah in Chicago said...

After you type the word you want to be a link, highlight, click on the button that looks like a chain link, insert hyperlink, and then click "insert" or something and you have a magical link.

9:33 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

haha, definitely looking to the wrong person if you are hoping for some testosterone to be injected into the environment...look forward to meeting everyone here that I haven't yet.

10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home