1000 Dollar Experiment

We are joyfully creating our lives. We welcome prosperity, health, beauty, love, friendship, and all wonderful, positive things. Sometimes we play the Prosperity Game. Google it, sweetheart.

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Behind Door Number $5000


Yesterday in my real life (not the experimental blog one) I got my eyebrows done and a pedicure. Then I went to Marshall Field's and bought all new bedding. Ralph Lauren Sheets, a Goose Down Duvet, Egyptian Cotton Duvet Cover. After all, it is a bed entirely clad in white that shows up when I daydream and when I was collaging. Tonight I will sleep in it. Ahhh.

So now what should I do with the $5,000 I have in my bank account? I think I need to go on a solitary writer's vacation. Somewhere that I can drink too much coffee. Ssomewhat speak the language, but still enjoy the silence that comes with not being fluent. I think I need two weeks back in Argentina. I know I bought an Argentina trip last time, but apparently I love Argentina.

Using that magical "Orbitz" site that Adam mentioned when he planned his shtetle search to Russia, it looks like flight and hotel will cost $2,650. And I'll stay at the CE Design because THIS is the view and um, yet another version of my dream bed.

With my balance, I will need to eat, dance, tip, pay for taxis, buy new shoes, eat, drink coffee, buy extra pens, and maybe take a day trip to Mar del Plata.

Ah. Writing and dancing and drinking coffee in Buenos Aires. Sounds lovely, doesn't it?

1 Comments:

Blogger Amy Guth said...

Yay for the new bedding!

Um, when you're in Agentina, I'll water your plants. And, by "water your plants" I mean, of course, "flop down in the middle of your new comfy bedding and make sheet angels"....

4:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home