1000 Dollar Experiment

We are joyfully creating our lives. We welcome prosperity, health, beauty, love, friendship, and all wonderful, positive things. Sometimes we play the Prosperity Game. Google it, sweetheart.

Monday, August 07, 2006

1000 Dollar Experiment

In the Beginning there was 1,000 in the bank. So I am starting again at the beginning. The first thing on my list this time is one year of classes at Moksha Yoga Studio ($999) www.mokshayoga.com so I can take class with my favorite yoga instructor www.aurodreamyoga.com Did I mention him to you ladies? If not, you must check him out. Michael McEvoy. He's more than an exercise instructor. In fact, he may really be enlightened! This guy knows his stuff, is intuitive and really cares about people. You can just tell that he'd really enjoy the whole world being enlightened, not just himself. He gives it away. May G-d bless him. XoXO 1000 Dollar Experiment

3 Comments:

Blogger wafelenbak said...

Welcome back Ashqi! Prepare to take in the fortune! :)

10:25 AM  
Blogger Amy Guth said...

I have read about that guy before. He can help me downward dog any day. Wait, did I say that?

4:40 PM  
Blogger Leah in Chicago said...

Um, I think you did!

4:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home