1000 Dollar Experiment

We are joyfully creating our lives. We welcome prosperity, health, beauty, love, friendship, and all wonderful, positive things. Sometimes we play the Prosperity Game. Google it, sweetheart.

Saturday, August 05, 2006

12 thou'

I thought about making the 12K entry something really cool related to "a year of ____!" but frankly, I'm just not feeling that productive.
So. I need a dress to wear to toast with Amy & the other bloggers! How about this crazy number? (I will also take the sandals they recommend--I am just not hip enough to figure out the right shoes to wear with a dress like that)
Oops, also found this dress for the fall and these fantabulous boots to go with it. (I CAN pair shoes with a dress when it's simple)
Not as much fun, but another something I've wanted for awhile. Just call me Howard Hughes.
Finally, these bottles from Moss were too pretty to just link to:

I do believe I've just spruced this place up a bit. :)
The bottles came in at $7,380, so the remainder of today's spending will most definitely need to be put toward shipping & handling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home