1000 Dollar Experiment

We are joyfully creating our lives. We welcome prosperity, health, beauty, love, friendship, and all wonderful, positive things. Sometimes we play the Prosperity Game. Google it, sweetheart.

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Step One

Wow, I feel such responsibility being the first dude to post on this wonderous little experiment. My promise to you, dear readers, is to never have anything NASCAR, video game , or mysogyny-related. Unless of course there is something out there that is an unstoppable combination of all three.

With that said...

1. My first purchase will help me finally attain the Morroccan souk that I always wanted in my apartment. $155

2. 4 quart sautee pan? Yes, please. $290

3. How badass are these shoes? They must be, the description has the word "snazzy" in it. $294.95

4. And last, but not least...nerd alert! Set, plus case =259.90

15 cents short! Oh horror...I will buy 1/10th of a newspaper.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home