1000 Dollar Experiment

We are joyfully creating our lives. We welcome prosperity, health, beauty, love, friendship, and all wonderful, positive things. Sometimes we play the Prosperity Game. Google it, sweetheart.

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

The Universe is My Friend

I'd also like to acknowledge the Universe for the following:
  • Belatedly I'd like to thank the universe for SugarDaddy's outrageous act of generosity.
  • My first ever big fat student loan was approved today. Without a co-signer. Small stuff for lifelong Americans with this thing called credit history. Me, new American (or kind-of), I had no credit history. Not bad credit, just no credit. Well,not much. But they gave me a loan. WOO HOO. First year is paid for.
  • Coventry Healthcare of Kansas, our former health insurance carrier sent us a check for almost $500. We OVERPAID them. When does this ever happen??
  • New Nanny from California is AMAZING, is SO hired and my childcare dilemmas are officially SOLVED.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

6:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home