1000 Dollar Experiment

We are joyfully creating our lives. We welcome prosperity, health, beauty, love, friendship, and all wonderful, positive things. Sometimes we play the Prosperity Game. Google it, sweetheart.

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Dress Obsessed

Backstory to today's spending spree--I was looking for a cocktail dress for my best friend's wedding reception (long story, she was married abroad & doesn't want a wedding here) & literally a perfect dress found me. But I was a little disappointed at not getting to look for hours and hours at pretty pretty dresses.
I decided that I would spend a good chunk of today's sum on dresses.
I picked this, this, this, this, this, and this. All in black, except for that teal goddess dress. Also, this necklace to go with one or all of them.
And with this pretty selection of dresses I need someplace nice to go. So I am treating 4 of my friends to dinner at Charlie Trotter's. Sounds lovely, doesn't it? If anyone needs a dress, feel free to borrow one...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

6:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home