1000 Dollar Experiment

We are joyfully creating our lives. We welcome prosperity, health, beauty, love, friendship, and all wonderful, positive things. Sometimes we play the Prosperity Game. Google it, sweetheart.

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Day Two. I've wanted to do this for a long time.

This shopping spree is going to be easy and empowering.

Scuba classes and certification: $250
Airfare from here to Cozumel: about $400 on that timeline
Group trip/hotel with Scuba class to Cozumel: $575
Good-quality wetsuit: about $100
Regulator: about $200

That brings me up to $1,525. The rest of my $2,000 is for food, equipment rental (including an underwater camera!), and drinks on the beach with my class to celebrate checking something off of my lifelong To Do list.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

6:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home