1000 Dollar Experiment

We are joyfully creating our lives. We welcome prosperity, health, beauty, love, friendship, and all wonderful, positive things. Sometimes we play the Prosperity Game. Google it, sweetheart.

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

3K, the 2nd Time

Let me start by saying good fortune has smiled upon me again--today a friend presented me with a free ticket to a Cubs game this month. She won a pair at work!
I started back at the Swarovski store, where I purchased 2 of these candle holders and this beautiful vase.
Then I decided I needed a new dining table to put them on. And if I was getting a dining table, it would be wise to get new chairs to match!
So, 2 of these chairs at $189.00 each & this table for $799.00 + shipping, all from Pottery Barn:
Now, that's enough practicality for today. I've been thinking anyway that I need to get new knee-high boots for fall and I LOVE these boots from Kenneth Cole. While I was shopping, I also opted to buy these pretty little things.
Last but not least, I've not been able to find "the perfect" little black dress. In the meantime, this will have to do:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home