1000 Dollar Experiment

We are joyfully creating our lives. We welcome prosperity, health, beauty, love, friendship, and all wonderful, positive things. Sometimes we play the Prosperity Game. Google it, sweetheart.

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

$1000 Day -- Day 2

Money, money, money, money.....mooooney!

Today I have $2,000. I was thinking about it when I woke up this morning. I am definitely getting a Louis Vuitton Vavin GM purse. It's the usual, standard bag. But it will be great to use for work, plus it's cute enough to go shopping or to the movies, so I don't always have to switch out my purse all the time. That is approximately $1000.

The second $1000 would be on a new Louis wallet ($400) and then I'd get a cool pair of earings at Channel that are in the shape of the "C"s for ($600).

Now I'm accessorized. I feel like a million bucks. Well, at least $2,000 bucks today!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

6:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home