1000 Dollar Experiment

We are joyfully creating our lives. We welcome prosperity, health, beauty, love, friendship, and all wonderful, positive things. Sometimes we play the Prosperity Game. Google it, sweetheart.

Monday, July 17, 2006

Day One. I have $1,000 and a plan.

First stop: Heavenly Soles to pick up these badass vegan boots for $170. What can I say? A lady needs badass footwear to do badass things.

Next, time to buy my beautiful bed for $687.35.

Then, this blouse from Anthropologie for $68. Sigh... I love that store. So, while I'm there, I might as well pick this cute sweater up, too for $74.95. And, that brings me to $1,000.30. Oops. I'll pick up the overbudget. Thirty cents I can handle.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

6:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home