1000 Dollar Experiment

We are joyfully creating our lives. We welcome prosperity, health, beauty, love, friendship, and all wonderful, positive things. Sometimes we play the Prosperity Game. Google it, sweetheart.

Monday, July 03, 2006

Around the House with $2,000

Ah, this is so much fun again! And I find it not at all coincidental that when I went to Eatzies earlier to pick up a little bite to eat after the gym, there was a man giving away free muffins. A FREE MUFFIN FOR ME. That is the universe smiling upon me 2 days in a row.
Anyway, I knew when I started this again I was seriously going to have to get a new couch. At 7 or 8 years old, I do love my cushy couch, but the kitties have done some damage. So for about $1620 (including shipping) I picked out this lovely sofa from Crate & Barrell:

Next I wanted a waffle iron. But then I found this nifty variation on the George Foreman Grill. A grill with interchangable waffle plates? I will take it! (plus the Target shoppers are giving it rave reviews)
Can't let a day pass without something girly & flashy, though. So I'm purchasing this lovely Swarovski frame, and since I will actually be seeing dolphins up close on my trip to Florida, I may end up putting a very similar picture in it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home