1000 Dollar Experiment

We are joyfully creating our lives. We welcome prosperity, health, beauty, love, friendship, and all wonderful, positive things. Sometimes we play the Prosperity Game. Google it, sweetheart.

Monday, January 08, 2007

Starting the Week With Prosperity!

What the hell was up last week that made us all feel frail and crazy?
That was ugly. But today is lovely, and I declare it is setting the stage for the week ahead.
1) The Bathroom Blog is launched, and already receiving some fantastic responses. I see so much creative potential coming from this...and I'm so excited! (am I a little crazy for already starting to think about the legal processes I'd need to go through to turn a collection into a book? Or am I just smart and seeing the potential?)
2) This morning I was given another high profile, extremely difficult position for work. Which you'd think would make me upset, but actually, the more and harder positions they give me to work on, the more valued I feel and the longer I think I'll be around. Take that, bully co-worker who tried to make me doubt my own abilities last week!
3) I'm going to either meditation class or belly dancing class tomorrow night. Yes!
4) I've had some unexpected blips in my lovelife lately...nothing I'm heavily pursuing, but enough to make me feel like following the path. :)
5) Edited to add: I received a cute little map from my travelling companion for the Seattle trip, and I'm sooo excited. I'm only a monorail's ride from the Space Needle!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home