1000 Dollar Experiment

We are joyfully creating our lives. We welcome prosperity, health, beauty, love, friendship, and all wonderful, positive things. Sometimes we play the Prosperity Game. Google it, sweetheart.

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Eh, Not So Much

I'm now totally unmotivated to do a First Friday this Friday. BUT! I'm not discounting them completely! Just not this month. That will give me plenty of time to look into more, and maybe even find a buddy to come along. (I admit, for some odd reason I was totally intimidated going alone, which isn't normally like me)
Anyway, I need to get out more to hit this whole resolution of making more guy friends. If anyone wants to help with that, you know where to find me...

Now then. Back to $1000.
This sweater--I don't normally like cashmere, but this one is just too gorgeous to pass up.
Also, this sweater.
Both should be perfect for taking with me as I use the remainder of today's thousand to fly out to San Francisco for a weekend, just to bum around and enjoy the city by myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home