1000 Dollar Experiment

We are joyfully creating our lives. We welcome prosperity, health, beauty, love, friendship, and all wonderful, positive things. Sometimes we play the Prosperity Game. Google it, sweetheart.

Friday, January 05, 2007

$5,000

Five grand. Let's see. I want to spend, say, $200 on bits of the best fabric because I have challenged myself to make a tallis that perfectly represents me. While at the fabric store, I will buy fabric to make the cool dress I drew this morning with the black fabric and funky green-aqua trim.

I will then devote $200 to finding the perfect throw pillows for my living room. I can imagine them, I just can't find them. (sigh)

$500 will go to buying up items to make a little inventory to open an ebay storefront. A little residual income never killed anyone.

Then, we're heading to Anthropologie, as per usual, for this mod dress for $150. Hmm.. this top, too, for $50. These cool red pants for $188. THen, let's hit a few others stores for this cool green skirt for $81 and this cute top for $71.

$500 gets the blue type writer tattoo and the Hebrew tattoo (as soon as I figure out where I want to put that one).

$2,000 buys me a month off to focus exclusively on finishing my second novel and whipping the third one together.

The rest goes to making my weekend at the New Orleans/Tennessee Williams Lit Fest really fun, relaxing, not-stressful, well-dressed and fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home