1000 Dollar Experiment

We are joyfully creating our lives. We welcome prosperity, health, beauty, love, friendship, and all wonderful, positive things. Sometimes we play the Prosperity Game. Google it, sweetheart.

Friday, January 05, 2007

This and That (still $1000)

I am now down to ONE wine glass that I haven't broken. I broke two this week, and the sad part is I wasn't even drinking any wine!
So let us replace them with these, and even though the white and red look identical to me, I'll still buy 4 of the white and 4 of the red just to be safe. Perhaps I should also take out a small insurance policy on them...(kidding)
Since I'm shopping for glassware anyway I can't pass up 6 of these. Adorable! Anything described as "whimsical" is welcome in my house.
I would like to get a massage at Renessence just for a change of pace, and I'm thinking the Sensory Journey massage sounds really nice, for $120 + tip.
Last but certainly not least, I've been thinking lately I could use a new mattress. Might as well throw in new boxsprings too. I'm one of those weirdos that likes a really firm mattress ($600.00 for the full set).
Let's see--wine, massage, and new mattress? That should ensure a well-rested Diane. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home