1000 Dollar Experiment

We are joyfully creating our lives. We welcome prosperity, health, beauty, love, friendship, and all wonderful, positive things. Sometimes we play the Prosperity Game. Google it, sweetheart.

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Gonna do a lot of shopping!

I'm going to anticipate a lack of blogging over the next few days and spend ALL MY MONEY TODAY! That is, all the money for the next three days, for a fabulous total of $48,000 today.

I'm going to sneak over to Amazon.com and repurchase the Penguin Classics Library Collection, on sale for $9,999.99. It is a wonderful and decadant collection and how exciting to have 500 books with matching orange and white spines. It makes my spine all tingly.

I'm going to rent Berger park for $500. And I'm going to spend $3500 on catering. You all know why, so I won't go into details.

I'm buying four of these bizarre and cool chairs from Moss Online. A mere $1905 each.

Now I've got $26,381 in my bank account. I'm going to spend it (gasp) on a car. I'm not sure what car or what color or anything. Just that I might be reaching a point in my life where I need a car. Thoughts on what sort of car I should spend that moolah on?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooo, good spending today!
I personally am a big fan of the Volkswagon Beetle for city-life. But regardless, make sure you get something convertible so we girls can go for joy rides. :)

12:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about a mini-sport convertable?

1:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh I'd get something super cute and sporty-Like a little Mini convertable!

And have it painted a custom color-whatever your fave is!

and this blog reminds me, I NEED to do this exercise again myself!

1:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home