1000 Dollar Experiment

We are joyfully creating our lives. We welcome prosperity, health, beauty, love, friendship, and all wonderful, positive things. Sometimes we play the Prosperity Game. Google it, sweetheart.

Thursday, July 20, 2006

It's All About the Lincolns

FYI for all who think this is way easy -- man, spending fake money takes far more thought and concentration than one would think. I wonder what it would be like with the real stuff? Ok, take two, here is my breakdown for $2000:

1. I am old school. $239.95

2. Shabbat Shaaaaalom. $323.99

3. Just to reiterate...I am a nerd. $1100

4. I actually just started drooling over the thought of a dishwasher. $329.99

6 bucks under...$1994.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

maybe you can get a coffee and danish with that $6. Or a plate to dirty and wash?

1:17 PM  
Blogger wafelenbak said...

Yay! It's awesome to have a BOY around to change things up a bit. Maybe I'll get off my pretty pretty girlie things kick & be inspired by some of your choices...

10:13 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Uh-oh...are in big trouble if I have to bring any bit of masculinity around. Please see chess set purchase.

*adjusts metaphorical nerd glasses*

3:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home