1000 Dollar Experiment

We are joyfully creating our lives. We welcome prosperity, health, beauty, love, friendship, and all wonderful, positive things. Sometimes we play the Prosperity Game. Google it, sweetheart.

Friday, March 31, 2006

In the next hour, I have to spend $1656.84!

Okay, this is harder than I expected. I only had to spend $3000 today, but it might as well be a million. Let me first answer a call from my congregation and put $100 towards the heating bill.

Now I'm at $1556.84 and the focus is on pampering me. I went to a spa, I bought new insides for my closet, and paid my share of the heating bill for my congregation. Can I get a cool Queen sized bed for $1500? Or maybe a lovely couch? Or maybe insanely nice sheets and a feather duvet?

I'm not really finding anything. I'm bad at spending money, but I know I should do more than just give tzedekka, right?

Okay, I'm looking for Wardrobe Consultants. But the truth is, my friend Cathy helps me shop. Maybe... I know. I can take that $1556.84 and get lunch for me and Cathy for, say $45, and blow the rest at Vive La Femme and Alamo Shoes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home