1000 Dollar Experiment

We are joyfully creating our lives. We welcome prosperity, health, beauty, love, friendship, and all wonderful, positive things. Sometimes we play the Prosperity Game. Google it, sweetheart.

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

The Experiment

I am going to do an experiment outlined by Esther and Jerry Hicks in their book Ask and it is Given. It is simple, each day imagine that I have deposited $1000 into a bank account and each day spend the money. Wait, it isn't that simple. Day one is a $1000 deposit and $1000 spent. Day two is an additional $1000. Day three is an additional $1000. At the end of the first week I'll have to figure out how to spend $7000 in one day.

The goal? To give my imagination a work out. To become open to the flow of the energy of money in my life. To see it come and go. To have fun.

If I do other Abraham Hicks experiments, I'll let you know. This is the biggie I'm doing... that I'm doing in public.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home