1000 Dollar Experiment

We are joyfully creating our lives. We welcome prosperity, health, beauty, love, friendship, and all wonderful, positive things. Sometimes we play the Prosperity Game. Google it, sweetheart.

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Day One: $1000 into account and $1000 spent.

This morning I am depositing $1000 into my new bank account. Boom. Direct Deposit. One thousand dollars.

$1000.00

Now I'm going to spend it all. Shouldn't be hard, it is $1000. I spend twice that every month on things I need and want. But all in one day?

All ready it is hard. Do I first spend it on things I must spend money on? My mortgage? The committment of tzedakka I've made? Or on some new clothes? Or on a lovely lunch? Or a plane ticket?

I know... I'll spend it on the Reclaiming Mikveh Conference at Mayyim Hayyim!

$36 Pre-conference Seminar Registration: Sunday, June 4
$180Two-Day Conference Registration: Monday, June 5 and Tuesday, June 6 (Includes two breakfasts & two lunches, "The Mikveh Monologues" and an "Immersion Gift Certificate")
$25 Sunday Dinner Buffet
$36 Monday Dinner Buffet
$599 Flight and Hotel
$124 Cabs, snacks, incidentals.

That was easy and on something I'd love to go to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home