1000 Dollar Experiment

We are joyfully creating our lives. We welcome prosperity, health, beauty, love, friendship, and all wonderful, positive things. Sometimes we play the Prosperity Game. Google it, sweetheart.

Thursday, March 30, 2006

And spend $2000

I was so excited, that I deposited the $2000 last night. And now I'm going to do some shopping. But what to spend the money on today?

First, let me take care of my committment to the JUF. That is $650.00.

I'm going to go a little crazy and spend $100 on a really nice DVD player. See, I'm willing to let some technology into my life.

And why not add a $200 scanner/printer/copier into the mix. I mean, if you are going to let in technology--why not get the things you really want?

And a Kitchen Aid Mixer. A red one. That knocks another $250 off the $2000 I am spending today.

Goodness. After all that spending, I still have $1250 to spend. I'm going to spend that after lunch. Maybe I'll have more inspiration.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home