1000 Dollar Experiment

We are joyfully creating our lives. We welcome prosperity, health, beauty, love, friendship, and all wonderful, positive things. Sometimes we play the Prosperity Game. Google it, sweetheart.

Thursday, March 30, 2006

And when I said $1250, I meant $800


Okay, so I really only have $800 and not the $1250 I thought I had left. But that is okay, I think I can manage to spend $800 by the end of the day. Besides, I also know that tomorrow I get to spend $3000.

What to do with $800?

I know!

I will buy four fantastic 24 inch bar stools for my kitchen. Yes--I'll pay $200 for each one. Won't that be lovely--being able to seat people at my island for a proper dinner!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is pretty easy, isn't it? And you've only spent $3,000 so far. Can't wait to see what you're buying tomorrow!!

3:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home