1000 Dollar Experiment

We are joyfully creating our lives. We welcome prosperity, health, beauty, love, friendship, and all wonderful, positive things. Sometimes we play the Prosperity Game. Google it, sweetheart.

Friday, March 31, 2006

The first few dollars

Today I am going to pamper myself. My first stop? Kiva Spa. Now, I do have a $25 gift certificate to use towards the treatments. What am I going to take from their menu?

I'm going to take the entire day and do the Transformation Package. The package is as follows:
  • Transformation $630.00
  • 7.5 hours
  • KIVA Custom Exfoliation
  • Therapeutic Massage (80 minutes)
  • Botanical Blends Facial
  • Spa Lunch
  • Hot Lava Mud Manicure
  • Hot Lava Mud Pedicure
  • Make-up Lesson

I think that is a good place to start. $605.oo well spent. Now what to do with the $2400 still left???

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

personal shopper service and a clothing makeover at Nordstroms or somewhere nice.

1:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home