1000 Dollar Experiment

We are joyfully creating our lives. We welcome prosperity, health, beauty, love, friendship, and all wonderful, positive things. Sometimes we play the Prosperity Game. Google it, sweetheart.

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Sometimes It Does Indeed Flow

I had anticipated $1000, maybe $1500 in spending, but I made it up to $2000 pretty quick. To that I say, woo hoo!
I'm still thinking about career clothes, which is to say thinking about my career, which is also to say I am glad I started studying last night for the (shockingly) 4 hour long PHR certification exam.
Well, whenever that Recruiting Team Lead position materializes, I will need a nice suit. This skirt and this jacket make a great set. You see, I am secretly hoping for something to happen at work that I can't talk about but has been rumored since the summer. And if it happens, it could mean good things for me. Maybe even great things.
Anyhoot, I love that Ann Taylor LOFT lets you just buy a whole damn outfit like so. Sans the earrings, because they are not real metal/nickle free.
And hey look! This skirt goes so nicely with that little purple sweater.
This bag? Simply excessive. I love it.
$100 for a flannel shirt? Yes! Because look how CUTE it is!



Last but not least, I think the fella (who has been working way too hard) and I really could use the Spa Lovers couple massage at Spa Space. Plus tip and treats.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home