1000 Dollar Experiment

We are joyfully creating our lives. We welcome prosperity, health, beauty, love, friendship, and all wonderful, positive things. Sometimes we play the Prosperity Game. Google it, sweetheart.

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Lift Me Up

Something in me has been off lately. Actually, it's been since I discovered I have no health insurance. I knew I'd been quite complainy and snarky of late, but I didn't realize how much so until the fella brought it up tonight.
Admittedly, the insurance situation has me really freaked out. I know people go without insurance every day, but I haven't ever had a break in coverage--not even after going off my parents' insurance. I hate it, and to top it all off I am scared to make an overdue appointment with my OB/GYN because if anything abnormal is found, I fear it's going to make my chances of getting insurance even more difficult.
But for now, I have done all I can do. I have filled out the application for state insurance and must patiently wait to get the forms I need from my previous employer, since BCBS is being totally useless. I have to stop letting this overshadow my whole life.
I need to find the happy and the fun right now. The boy is taking me to see The Simpsons movie Friday, and I am babysitting on Saturday in addition to dog watching. More fun than responsiblity, really. Anything to take away the gloom cloud I've been covered by of late. Maybe I 'll take a class at the Chopping Block over the weekend too?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home