1000 Dollar Experiment

We are joyfully creating our lives. We welcome prosperity, health, beauty, love, friendship, and all wonderful, positive things. Sometimes we play the Prosperity Game. Google it, sweetheart.

Saturday, August 11, 2007

Alright, already

I did it. Today I allowed myself to buy a new MacBook Pro. Yes, a Pro. I let myself drop nearly $3000 on a computer and I can't believe how much better it is than my old Dell. Here's the deal.

Everything can now change. Energy is flowing. Things are improving. Everything is going to change and my life is going to be more amazing than it ever was. I haven't a clue what is going to happen, but improve it will.

Sigh.

1 Comments:

Blogger Wild Dark One said...

How could it not with a new computer? Don't worry you deserve it!

10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home