1000 Dollar Experiment

We are joyfully creating our lives. We welcome prosperity, health, beauty, love, friendship, and all wonderful, positive things. Sometimes we play the Prosperity Game. Google it, sweetheart.

Sunday, August 19, 2007

What's next?

The bed of prosperity came to pass. Twice. Lily white sheets and a fantastic feather duvet.

The MacBook Pro of my dreams came to pass. I took a leap and bought it.

The trip to Israel. Done.

Another trip to Argentina? Not for me, but for a friend. Yep.

What do I want next? What happens next?

I want to have an annual income of $112,000. It is a random number, but to me that is "shit loads of money." I don't need millions, although I would certainly welcome millions into my life. Perhaps a two bedroom. A new couch. Bookshelves that line my wall. Books to fill the bookshelves. A bike that is a little lighter. Hebrew lessons. Dance lessons. Personal trainer.

I welcome you into my life prosperity. I'm saying Yes! You gotta know that by now, I'm saying yes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home