1000 Dollar Experiment

We are joyfully creating our lives. We welcome prosperity, health, beauty, love, friendship, and all wonderful, positive things. Sometimes we play the Prosperity Game. Google it, sweetheart.

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

$3,000

This sweater from Anthropologie for $128.

These trousers from Anthropologie for $88.

This hoodie from Anthropologie for $78.

These jeans from (you guessed it) Anthropologie for $172.

This skirt, only in small leopard print (anyone know where I can score it??) for $650.

These crazy shoes to wear with jeans for $45.

And, I'm going to just do it. Just go for this one. The most luxurious bed evah. The king sized Vera Wang mattress and box spring for $1,500.

Then, after all the sheets I've bought over the years, I have to admit that the ones I've enjoyed the most are the ones I have right now, so I'll buy two sets in blue and set sets in ivory for $239-ish.

As for the $100 left over, I'm writing a check to the National Breast Cancer Foundation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home