1000 Dollar Experiment

We are joyfully creating our lives. We welcome prosperity, health, beauty, love, friendship, and all wonderful, positive things. Sometimes we play the Prosperity Game. Google it, sweetheart.

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

London calling

Huh.

So almost four years ago, I moved to London at the drop of a hat. It happened so quickly and was a great experience for me. Not that I was very happy while I was there,but it shaped who I am today. Well, the same thing just happened to a colleague. Two days notice and he's going there on an interim basis.

Things are suddenly swirling around London for me. I'm organizing a blogger thing, colleague is moving, some new friends there... I think I'll be going back this fall.not sure when, but it looks like its coming.

For the record, universe, I want to go. I have people to see, things to do, work to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home