1000 Dollar Experiment

We are joyfully creating our lives. We welcome prosperity, health, beauty, love, friendship, and all wonderful, positive things. Sometimes we play the Prosperity Game. Google it, sweetheart.

Sunday, August 05, 2007

Giving Back

I've been a bit selfish with my money lately, I feel. Presents for myself after being sick, new shoes for work when I realized I really have nothing decent to wear into the office anymore, and a mad shopping spree at Laurie's Planet of Sound. It's good to spoil yourself sometimes, but I like to keep it all in balance. I'd like to make a large donation this week to an organization that's dear to me, and I need to finally send off a generous check to my friend running the AIDS marathon in Florence next year.
Anybody need sponsorship? Should I go with one of my standbys (RAINN, Treehouse Animal Foundation) or try something new? What charity means a lot to you?*
*My personal preference is to keep to the non-political, non-religious, and woman and/or child and/or animal-friendly.
And then after that, more savings in the Mini account. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home