1000 Dollar Experiment

We are joyfully creating our lives. We welcome prosperity, health, beauty, love, friendship, and all wonderful, positive things. Sometimes we play the Prosperity Game. Google it, sweetheart.

Friday, December 29, 2006

This Desk Is Killing Me

Focus on my desk.
It needs to be sanded, stained, then painted.
It needs to be organized in a BIG WAY.
I've got my laptop, my pc, my new little hot plate to keep my tea warm, gobs of stationary (I love and love to send notecards). I've got a new monitor that needs to be hooked up, and an old one that needs to go up on Craig's List. I've got pens and desk supplies and work stuff and wires everywhere.
I need a trip to the Container Store to figure out what to do with all this nonsense. (some pull out drawers would be just lovely on the top right shelf...)

2 Comments:

Blogger Amy Guth said...

Just group things first. The rest will then fall into place. :)

10:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've found the part of organizing I actually like--*imagining* all the creative ways I can move things around, like the pull out drawers.
Hooray!

10:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home