1000 Dollar Experiment

We are joyfully creating our lives. We welcome prosperity, health, beauty, love, friendship, and all wonderful, positive things. Sometimes we play the Prosperity Game. Google it, sweetheart.

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Successes, Chi, and Wielding the Force

First, the good news. While no one has explicitly stated anything regarding how much longer my contract will go, the whole team of recruiters is being kept on board through late February/mid March, which means that applies to me as well, with no finite end date in sight. Whoot! Flexible job that pays well and allows me to write and do writerly things! Awesome!
Second--I've lost 10 lbs since Thanksgiving, which is not totally healthy, but is in part attributed to the fact my whole diet has been overhauled. Green tea and no sweets/fatty foods are the key, methinks. To keep this going and also start doing what I really need to do, exercise, I bought a mini stair stepper from Amazon. I can use it right in my home, and sneak in a flight of stairs or two during the workday!
Last but not least, I need some more dude friends to bring balance to my friendship chi. So that's a less important but still worth some thought goal.
I am getting reallly excited about New Year's Goals! (I hate to use the term resolutions, too restrictive and threatening)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home