1000 Dollar Experiment

We are joyfully creating our lives. We welcome prosperity, health, beauty, love, friendship, and all wonderful, positive things. Sometimes we play the Prosperity Game. Google it, sweetheart.

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Feeling much better--$ 1000 again

Sorry to add bad energy to the site the other day. I am feeling much better about things. I think that being able to get out the bad thoughts opened me to receiving a renter for our old condo. The day after I posted last we had someone look at the place and submit an application. So now I just need to relax and keep thinking positive thoughts!

Since I haven’t been consistent about continuing my thousand-dollar experiment, I am starting over at $1000. I know that I have already bought some things in the past, but that was before we moved in and I knew what would really work. The room I want to work on right away is the bathroom.

Shower doors--$300
Storage cabinet--$700

We are slowly quickly getting unpacked and I will soon be more excited about really looking into what I want to buy! I am feeling better already...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home