1000 Dollar Experiment

We are joyfully creating our lives. We welcome prosperity, health, beauty, love, friendship, and all wonderful, positive things. Sometimes we play the Prosperity Game. Google it, sweetheart.

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

I Am Thinking About...

It looks like my job is most assuredly NOT winding up January 1st. There is still no finite date, but I'm okay with that. Better no date than a definite "you're outta here!" date.
This week I have been dreaming about:
1) Winning a prize for a piece I wrote
2) Going to Portland, OR
3) Getting published in a plethora of venues
And I'm also pondering how #3 could finally lead to an MFA or Ph.D and consequent teaching position. I think that's what I really want.
I also dreamt about shagging Leonardo DiCaprio, for what that's worth...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home